Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bellatrix sock two

Last night I finished my second Bellatrix sock and frogged the first one. I really like the changes I made to make the sock fit better. Now I have eleven days to finish sock one (or is that sock three). Makes no difference, because the more I knit the more uniform the stitches and it gets easier with each heel.

Today, as I sit here waiting for the carpenter to come and give me an estimate on sheetrocking the upstairs bedroom, I'm watching MSNBC's primary election coverage. They have predicted that Mitt Romney will win in Nevada. It's 10:00 a.m., how can they possibly know how people will vote. Hmmmmmm

It's raining and then they predict a very cold week. I'm so glad I don't have to battle the ice on the roads and the sidewalks anymore.

No comments: