Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of the Year

Happy New Year to all who read. I hope that your year was great, but that 2009 is your best year yet.

I buried my dollar this afternoon, so I'm sure the stock market will start rebounding on Monday. You can thank me later.

I finished my last knitting project of 2008 at 10:00 a.m. Actually, I finished this morning about 1:00 a.m., but I had to tuck in the ends this morning. It's the Ground Flower Hat, by Phoeknits http://phoeknits.wordpress.com/patterns/ and I made it to match Kelli's coat. I used Knit Picks Essential sock yarn in Peacock.

As for resolutions, I don't make them. I do set goals (okay, it's not the same). Some of my goals are:
  • Knit 10 - 12 pairs of socks
  • Knit 10 - 12 hats (some for charity)
  • Read 52 books (one a week)
  • Be healthy by eating better foods and exercising more
Again, Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: