Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday morning

Here I sit, surrounded by snow, watching Meet The Press, and missing Tim Russert. I am not happy with the choice of David Gregory as the newest moderator of MTP. I wonder why NBC didn't ask me for my opinion before they cast the moderator, I certainly had some good suggestions.

And then there is the snow. I can only remember snow like this twice in my lifetime. It just keeps coming and getting deeper and deeper.

What it is about snow that makes me want to eat more? Why is it that when I can't go anywhere, I want to go anywhere? It's not like I need anything. The dogs have food (thank you Scott and Staci), I have 84,000 books to read, enough yarn to knit 20 pairs of socks, my house could certainly use a good clean, but all I want to do is the thing I hate, shopping.





1 comment:

~ T (grits) ~ said...

I am just astounded at all that snow - mindboggling to this Texan!!!