Sunday, October 1, 2017

A Secret Garden by Katie Fford

A Secret Garden by Katie Fforde is the story of three couples of various ages as they work their way towards a hopefully happy ending. It is exactly what readers of Katie Fforde expect.

In all of the books I have read by author, Katie Fford, I have found the characters are the story; however, in A Secret Garden the estates gardens are part of the plot until Lorna and Anetha stumbles across a secret garden and decide to restore it to it's original beauty in time for Anetha's birthday party. I will admit that these were not my favorite Katie Fford characters, but they are definitely people deserving of a happy ending.

I love the locations this author chooses and the way everyone solves their own problems to get together. This is definitely a book to tuck in your wicker basket for a trip to the beach.

No comments: