Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fireworks in Paradise

2291030
's review 
Oct 15, 2017  ·  edit

it was amazing

Kathy Daley writes several cozy mystery series, but the TJ Jensen series is my favorite. In Fireworks in Paradise, just as TJ's family gets settled in for a vacation, TJ gets a call that her father and one of his friends were badly hurt in an accident, only it wasn't an accident at all.

As always, the mystery isn't obvious nor is the guilty party. The friends and family have changed over the course of the years, but they have all changed together so the books don't necessarily have go be read in order.

Reading is a great way to spend a Fall day, and I don't think you will go wrong with Fireworks in Paradise.

I was given a copy of this book by NetGalley, the opinions in my reviews are my own.

No comments: