Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Representatives Michelle Bachman and Steve King

I'm sitting here watching C-Span and these two idiots are talking about how Acorn and Planned Parenthood are unethical and immoral. Michelle Bachman (Minnesota) is talking about how President Obama is setting up sex classes in the schools. Steve King (Iowa) has posters (painting-like) of President Obama holding a flag that looks like the posters that used to be shown of Hitler and saying that President Obama is the leader of Acorn.

I don't understand why anyone would vote for either of these idiots. They are ridiculous representatives of their states. The best thing is that the chamber is empty, so these two idiots are talking only to each other. The only thing missing is Sarah Palin.

I'm turning the channel now, I can feel the IQ points seeping from my brain just listening to them.

1 comment:

~ T (grits) ~ said...

LOL - "only thing missing is Sarah Palin"