Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fearless Fourteen

It's been a while since I've blogged anything. First I found Facebook and then my computer was in the shop for three weeks. But here I am, back on track and the most recent book I've read is Fearless Fourteen.

The latest (paperback) chapter in the Janet Evanovich, Stephanie Plum series is Fearless Fourteen. In this installment Stephanie is followed around by a washed out 60's singing diva, who wants to shoot a reality series about a modern day bounty hunter. Of course, the way Stephanie approaches her job as a bond enforcement agent, is not fodder for a reality show. Trust me, I love reality.

When Stephanie's latest bonded client is kidnapped, Stephanie and Joe end up looking after a 14 year old Goth computer nerd who tags everything in sight (including the dog).

Last night I started Twilight. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype.

No comments: