Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes We Can!

As I sit here, with tears on my face, listening to President-Elect Obama making his speech, I am amazed and thrilled that he won. I did not think it possible, that the people of the United States of America would elect an African-American President. I guess I should have had more faith.

I never thought the election results would affect me so much that as they are announced I would cry in joy. It amazes me how much pride I feel in America right now. Listening to the African-American commentators and news people speak from their hearts about how they felt was so touching and heartfelt.

It is so wonderful to listen to our leader speak and be proud that what he is saying makes sense and brings respect back the the United States.

You better believe it. Yes We Can!

1 comment:

~ T (grits) ~ said...

YES WE CAN!!!!!

I should have had more faith too, Tarri but I was pretty worried.

Im doing the Snoopy chair dance here - lol!
:)