Thursday, November 9, 2017

Be My Midnight Kiss by Jean Brashear

Be My Midnight Kiss by Jean Brashear is the latest addition to the Sweetgrass Springs, Texas, books. It is the story of Stephanie Hargrove and Gavin O'Neill. Stephanie, who was introduced in an earlier book, is still reeling from the past and Gavin, who is a friend of Stephanie's friends. Sparks fly, but Stephanie is not a fan of commitment, so she resists.

All of Jean Brashear's books are great to read. Her characters are, for the most part, wounded until they meet “the one” and the way the author brings them together is always fun for the reader. All of the books are standalone books, but the characters from Sweetgrass Springs always pop up in the new books.

If you enjoy a story with likable characters, good plots, a small town filled with gorgeous down home Texas cowboys (most of whom are not really cowboys), and loyal friendships, Sweetgrass Springs is the place to go.

I was given an ARC of Be My Midnight Kiss, I chose to leave this review. All impressions are my own.


No comments: