Sunday, March 22, 2009

Graduation Socks

I finished Shayna's socks, now she must finish her book reports and graduate.



I sure hope she likes them, the Peapod pattern was great and I like the way the socks turned out. Jen Jensen designed the socks and she made the instructions so easy to follow Even for me!







I used Knit Picks' Imagination hand painted yarn in the Unicorn colorway. I usually love Knit Picks' products, but I'm not buying this yarn again as the color variations are noticeable from one hank to the next. Not good when you want the socks to match.




On another note, I found something I like even more than Fiber One bars, Kellogg's Fiber Plus Chewy Bars. OMG they taste like Girl Scout cookies, the good ones.

1 comment:

~ T (grits) ~ said...

you do such pretty work, Tarri!