Sunday, August 3, 2008

Meet The Press

I'm sorry Tom Brokaw, but I still miss Tim Russert. Of course, I still miss Cokie Roberts and Sam Donaldson on This Week, so the problem may be mine and not yours. I just hope that NBC will take the viewers into account before they hire a replacement. In fact, I'd like to see a variety of hosts before they make the final decision.

My suggestions of people I'd like to see try out:

  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Chuck Todd
  • Richard Engel
  • David Shuster
  • Mike Barnicle
  • Rachel Maddow
  • David Gregory
  • Maria Shriver
  • Aaron Brown
  • Matt Lauer

People I do not want to see in Tim Russert's chair are:

  • Joe Scarborough
  • Dan Abrams
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Keith Olbermann
  • Tom Brokaw
  • Brian Williams
  • Chris Matthews

NBC please don't screw up my Sunday mornings.

No comments: