Monday, July 10, 2017

A French Affair

This is my fourth book by Katie Fford and it may just be my favorite.  I say may be because I think she writes the perfect summer/beach read and this really is a feel good summer read.

Gina and her sister inherit their aunt's antique stall in The French House and a small amount of money, with the stipulation that if they make a profit there will be a bit more.  Gina jumps wholeheartedly into learning the business with the help of Matthew, the owner of The French House.  As she learns the antique business, she also uses her PR background and suggests ways to improve the business for all the vendors.

The plot of this book is well crafted, with several twists and turns to keep the reader interested from the first chapter to the last.

I was given a copy of this book from NetGalley in return for an honest review.

No comments: