Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fox News (and I use the term loosely)

Can anybody tell me why the talking heads at Fox are so obsessed with lowering the pay of the autoworkers? Seriously, the CEO is making 1.5 million dollars a year after taking a 30 percent pay cut and all Chris Wallace wants to know from David Axelrod is if the labor agreement is up for renegotiation.

I used to be in a union and I made pretty good money and benefits. So what? I made nowhere near what the executives made and, quite frankly, I worked just as hard every day as my boss. Many days, I worked harder and accomplished a heck of a lot more.

In my opinion, the $35 an hour plus benefits is not what has brought the auto industry to its collective knees, it's the million and millions of dollars in compensation that has been and is being paid to the executive.

Chris Wallace, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly; get your heads out of your asses, it's time to sing a new song.

So now you know, I watch Fox News Sunday. I watch them every Sunday, along with Meet the Press, Face the Nation, and This Week with George Stephanopolis. I find Fox to be the most interesting of the Sunday morning shows since the election. It amuses me to watch them try to spin.



Yes, JoJo, it is I. I am so happy to see you again and read your blog.

No comments: